Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work space


This is how "my office" looks like when I work for noë.
I know, it can't be more perfect than this! It's like coming home...
Since a month I'm working one day in the week for noë, a Belgian shoe brand that is specialized in colorful pumps. They work with the concept of basic pumps in 65 different colors and various heel heights. Their price - quality is really exceptional. Although I'm not a high heel kind of girl, I really love their pumps. They fit well and they don't hurt after 1 hour (especially for my sensitive feet!).
And as I love the brand, I even more love working for it. It's something totally new for me, but I like learning new things and discovering new paths. I hope I can grow in my work for noë and become better every day.

Have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete