Sunday, July 8, 2012

Maison Scotch Fall Winter 2012


When I saw the new campaign pictures of the fall/winter collection from Maison Scotch, I immediately fell in love with it! I've always been a more winter minded girl, because I just adore the coziness of wool sweaters and soft shawls. But this collection just add something special to the winter: lovely prints, warm colors and soft fabric. And like always, they also added some sweet treats for their customers. New necklaces, beautiful feathers and fashionable prints. 
I don't really know what inspired them for this collection, but I guess something indian or ethnical which is always good in my opinion. I'm really craving for the white cardigan with fringes on the sleeve. I already completed my wish list...and you?









 all pictures courtesy of Scotch & Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment