Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Protect my Property

Recently I assisted on a photo shoot for which we used an old abandoned amusement park as location. The park (called Dadipark) closed its doors 20 years ago after a series of accidents and since then the park has been abandoned and largely destroyed by vandalism. It was a great location for taking pictures, but it was a little bit creepy at the same time. We read some weird rumors about ghosts who would "live" there and strange, unexplainable things that happen there. But if you put four crazy girls together in an amusement park you get a funny afternoon with beautiful pictures as a result! And that's just what we needed...

My sister always has those signature and unexplainable styling ideas which I not always understand, but that always come out perfectly on photos. I think that she really became some sort of artist inside when she went to the Fashion Academy. She has a different look on things that most people don't even see. She looks further and deeper into things where other people only see the obvious things. Yes, I really think she has some sort of talent! 

These pictures are a nice memory of a fun and lovely day I spent with Lieselot, Anouk and Dolores. It's always fun working with people who share the same interests and attitude. Thanks girls for the lovely day!

Lynn

Photographer: Lieselot Vandenberghe (see website here)
Model: Anouk Lannoo (from Anouk Meets Fashion)
Styling: Dolores Bay & me






No comments:

Post a Comment