Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outfit details #3

all clothes and necklaces from Maison Scotch, sandals unknown and watch from Fossil

Since I'm working for Scotch & Soda now, my personal style really evolved to the Maison Scotch way of wearing clothes. And I have to admit that I really became addicted to these clothes. Once you're allowed to wear baggy pants, loose shirts and espadrilles; there's no turning back. "Once you go Scotch, you never come back"


I'm sure that within a year, my wardrobe only consists of Maison ScotchUnless I suddenly have enough money to dress myself completely in Chanel, Prada and Miu Miu of course... 
I can really recommend this brand, as it has some nice details worked out in every single piece: from lovely quotes on the label to beautiful necklaces as a gift. They really bring you more than just a piece of clothing, they bring you a precious piece you really cherish and love to wear. 

"To Be Worn With Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment