Monday, April 9, 2012

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear...

...well, I'll tell you why! Because recently the Isabel Marant sneakers finally entered my life. It was a total surprise, but it definitely made my day. They are so perfect, in all ways. When I put them on, they make me feel like I'm on top of the world and I can conquer everything. I love the colors of the sneakers. I would never have picked them out immediately, but now I'm so glad I chose these colors. They are so easy to match with everything, that I always want to put them on while choosing my outfit. Unfortunately I can't leave my closet full of shoes behind, so I have to give the others some attention too. But among you and me: I think I have a clear preference for my Isabel Marant's! ;)






all pictures courtesy of Ma Muse de Mode

Sneakers: Isabel Marant SS'12
Jeans: Scotch & Soda 
Shirt: Scotch & Soda
Top: H&M Basics
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: H&M Accessoires


No comments:

Post a Comment