Friday, March 9, 2012

Look of the Day: Caramel Macchiato Love

Caramel Macchiato Love




My dear readers, there are so many things I want to share with you and I have no idea where to start first... There were a lot of sweet things passing my ways recently and I'm so grateful that I have the luck to experience this all! I just had two days off at work and it was lovely to have some spare time to simply enjoy life! But I will tell you more about this in other blog posts. 

Now I want to share with you some lovely pieces I discovered lately in a new 'look of the day'. For the look I took a lot of pieces from the new AllSaints Spitalfields collection, because I simply love the style of this brand. It's sturdy and feminine at the same time, which I love! Another brand that I just recently discovered at our store, is Proenza Schouler. I really like the ethnic detail they put in every single piece. You can also recognize this in the sandals and handbag I have chosen for the look. Small anecdote: the name of the look comes from my favorite Starbucks coffee.

Have a great week-end, sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment