Saturday, March 17, 2012

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone







My dear friends, I really had to share these pictures with you because I love them so much and I adore the outfit I'm wearing on it! I took them recently on a silly day during my break at work. But like I told you before, I had some great things to share with you! One of them is the fabulous THE BIG YOU event organized by Unlimited PR Belgium which I was invited too. But I'm still working on that post actually... I'm a bit late with everything... but hey, that can only mean I'm very busy lately, which is positive! 

But what I can tell you, is that I'm one of the winners from the THE BIG YOU & Camper Competition from Unlimited PR. We had to make a collage with one of the latest shoes from Camper and the five most beautiful collages could win a prize. I am very curious about my prize... Stay in touch and you will know it soon!

my collage for THE BIG YOU & Camper Competition

Have a nice week-end, darlings!

Shirt: Zara TRF
Top: H&M Basics
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Sneakers: Ash Italia
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly talented, like I said. Very beautiful and inspiring collage :-D

    ReplyDelete