Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some things I would like to have before summer

Pictures (in order of appearance) courtesy of AllSaints, Song Of Style, google, Mulberry, google, Asos


These are the six most wanted items I would like to have before summertime. In order of appearance (from left to right):

1. AllSaints Spitalfields Heather dress in Oyster      €255,00
2. Marysia Swim Tiki Bikini Bottom                        $170,00
3. Isabel Marant Willow Sneaker in beige and black     €440,00
4. Mulberry Mini Alexa Pebbled Beige Silky Snake Print    €810,00
5. Vintage Cut-off Jean Shorts                      (no price)
6. Calla for April 77 Marky Jeans with High Waist     €349,38

4 comments:



  1. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  2. love the swimsuit! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lynn! I have just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did, because I absolutely love it! It's such a beautiful blog :) . You’ve got a new follower!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is so pretty! And I'd love to have the sneakers as well - I'm in love with them for a while now.

    ReplyDelete