Saturday, February 25, 2012

She paints her toe nails red






After a long, long time I can finally post my dear readers another small outfit post of what I wore lately! I'm very glad to share this one with you, because I'm so in love with these sneakers! Well, it took some time to get in love with them, because me heart is still with the Isabel Marant sneakers... but these ones are already pretty close. I'm also very proud of the coat I'm wearing in these pictures, because it is my best buy during the winter sales. It's from Sandro and I bought it with 70% off!!

Here are my outfit details:

Coat: Sandro Winter collection
Tops: Zara TRF (very old!)
Jeans: Cheap Monday (very old too...)
Sneakers: Ash Italia (summer '11 collection)
Watch: Fossil (brand new!!)
Bracelet with cross: Celine d'Aoust
Bracelet with beads: Nialaya 

Have a lovely week-end!

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! That watch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog ^^ loves it

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete