Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

On friday it slowly started snowing...
...it kept snowing all day...
In one day the country turned into a beautiful white snow paradise!
This tree is standing strong despite the cold weather. I would die if I was in his place!
*Wonderful Winter Wonderland*
...and of course we had to play in the snow with the dog, he loves it! (and we too...) 


I hope you all enjoyed a great week-end.
These pictures were taken with Instagram, you can follow me on @lynnbruyeer!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics ! I live in a city and it's snowing but it's not as beautiful as in your place, cause there's too many cars around and it doesn't keep white for long !
    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete