Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look of the day: ...for the casual days!

...for the casual days!




I finally had some spare time to create a new look for my blog today! For the outfit I was inspired with the sunny - sometimes even rainy - but still cold days we experienced lately.   Nothing better than a trench coat to overcome the in-between seasons! I chose a leather pants to give the classic look a little touch of rock-'n-roll, combined with some lovely heels by Diesel Black & Gold to finish this look.

Make sure to take a closer look at the jewelry I picked out for the outfit, because the House of Harlow 1960 collection by Nicole Richie is really amazing! I love her creations: they are so vintage, yet so modern. Exactly what I'm looking for to shine up my outfits!

Have a nice week, dear readers!
See you soon-

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! i am now following you by google friend connect, hope to see you soon on my blog!

    xo xo,
    c.

    http://armoireideale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and the House of Harlow jewelry is fantastic.

    Found you on IFB and am really enjoying your blog :)

    julie
    http://rippedtightsandpinstripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trench and the bag. But fo course Burberry and Mulberry - you can't expect anything but the best <3

    ReplyDelete