Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Look of the day: Summer Vibes

Summer Vibes





When I'm making those summer-inspired "look of the day"-outfits, I get a tingle in my toes yearning for the summer sun. Especially now that my boyfriend and I are making plans for a trip to New York in April! I'm so excited about that; I've always wanted to visit and discover the city that never sleeps. But besides that, there are a lot of other places that I would like to visit too. 

Lately I have a huge crush on everything that's pink, although I am absolutely not a typical pink-inspired girl. On the contrary! But I have the feeling that pink will be my color for the summer this year...

Brrr...it's going to be the coldest week of the month and I'm already feeling it... Me want summer back!

No comments:

Post a Comment