Friday, December 2, 2011

Femme Fatale

Recently I found these pictures on the Internet and I was so inspired by the style and atmosphere of these pictures, I couldn't resist posting about them! I have always been seduced by pictures in bedrooms and hotel rooms, but I don't know why... I think I'm influenced by the fact that they represent an intimate moment: a moment when you are fragile and can't hide from the truth. Two difficulties I'm always struggling with... 
 I wish I looked as irresistible as this lady every morning! *dreaming*

I'm so sorry for the lack on outfit posts lately, but I'm pretty busy with cleaning and unpacking at my new job. But more on that later... I promise that I will post a new outfit soon one of these days, so make sure to keep in touch!







all pictures found on google

No comments:

Post a Comment