Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Santa...

As you already know, I'm always good and friendly with everybody. I've worked very hard last year and I did my very best to please the people around me. I had some hard times lately, but I finally found my smile back! I realized that you can only blame yourself for being unhappy and that you are the only one who can change that. So from now on I'm chasing all my dreams and nobody can stop me! But before I begin the year with a fresh start, here is my Christmas list:



AMERICAN APPAREL Bow Hair Clip (set of 3)
ROBERTS Revival DAB Radio Baby Rose
BOTTEGA VENETA Matt Suede Gloves Burgundy
ISABEL MARANT Willow High-Top Sneakers
MICHAEL KORS Essentiel Zip Wallet Iphone 4S
PROENZA SCHOULER Suède Large Bag Burgundy
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 20 years anniversary book
URBAN OUTFITTERS Crosley Portable Turntable EU
LOUIS VUITTON Embroidered Silk Dress with Leather Collar 
ISABEL MARANT Double-Breasted Wool and Cashmere Coat
SOCIETY6 Bisou Bisou from Paname iPhone 4S skin
Michael Kors MK5128 Rose Gold Plated Watch
SERVANNA GAXOTTE Black Girl Necklace
FRIIS & COMPANY Knitted Scarf


Please don't disappoint me sweet Mr. Santa,

1 comment:

  1. nice! en vanwaar komen die leuke thee kopjes :)
    hellemaal verliefd op ze

    Dietlinde

    ReplyDelete