Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Smets Premium Store Brussels


As some of you may already now, there is a new SMETS Premium Store coming to Brussels. This news was already spread into the world at the beginning of the summer, but it took them some time to build the store just as they had in mind... As a matter of fact, I applied in July for a job in their store and the next day I received an excited phone call that they absolutely wanted me in their team. I was so happy !!

Yesterday I finally received a message that they expect us from November 21 to prepare the store for the grand opening on December 16! So all of you guys are welcome at the store as of December 16 to meet me there and see how I'm doing. I look forward to it, and you?

A 3D view of the store.

SMETS Premium Store Brussels
Leuvensesteenweg 650-652
1030 Schaerbeek

OPENING ON DECEMBER 16, BE THERE!!
SEE YOU SOON IN BRUSSELS!

You can find SMETS on smets.lu or take a look at their blog.
They are also on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment