Thursday, November 3, 2011

My iPhone Accessoires

Lately, I've been saving some money to get myself an iPhone. Finally! :) The latest version - the iPhone 4S - just came out in Belgium on the 28th of October and I reserved myself the black 32GB version. Normally he would arrive in a few days and I can't wait to try him out! So to satiate my impatience, I treat myself with some lovely accessories to dress my iPhone with. Here are some examples of accessoires I really like:

MICHAEL KORS Essential Zip Wallet voor iPhone 4S  -  € 89,95
buy at Apple Store

POWER SUPPORT HD-anti-reflectiefilmset voor iPhone 4   -  €15,95
 buy at Apple Store



MARC BY MARC JACOBS Jungle Silk iPhone 4 Peony Case   -  €35,00
buy at Net-A-Porter



CATH KIDSTON Shell Cases for iPhone 4  -  €29,95
 buy at Apple Store

AGENT18 HipstaCase voor iPhone 4    -   €29.95
 buy at Apple Store



RIVER ISLAND black zebra diamante iphone 4 case    -    €15,00
buy at River Island


MICHAEL KORS Wallet Clutch voor iPhone 4S    -   €79,95
buy at Apple Store




1 comment: