Friday, November 25, 2011

Michelle Williams by Alexei Hay

Last week I was looking in this lovely magazine and by chance I found this wonderful interview with Michelle Williams. She looked amazing on the photographs and even in the interview she sounded sweet and passionate about her job, her loved ones and that special person she lost - the lovely actor Heath Ledger, her ex-husband and the father of her daughter who died an overdose... I was almost in tears when I had read the interview; it looked like it came straight from her heart. I always loved her style, but now I'm totally in love with her! This girl is amazing... I really recommend you all tho read this interview and be touched by her honesty just like I was!









pictures by Alexei Hay
fashion by Leith Clark
interview by Jenny Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment