Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ma Muse de Mode: Michelle Williams

As I said yesterday, I am very much inspired by the wonderful Michelle Williams lately. Not only because she is a very good actress, but also a wonderful mother and person in general. And that's why I want to dedicate this post to her, because she is an inspiration with her work, her personality and her style! 

She was first introduced to the public with her role as Jen Lindley in the teen drama Dawson's Creek. From the 2000s Williams appeared primarily in dramatic, independent films. Her career highlight was the 2005's controversial movie Brokeback Mountain, about a male homosexual relationship in the 1960s, which earned her a Best Supporting Actress nomination from the Academy Awards. Lately we can see her as Marilyn Monroe in the upcoming movie A week with Marilyn (2011).








all pictures found via google.com

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete