Friday, November 11, 2011

Full Moon

Last night was full moon for us: the sky was open and the stars shone strong on the black background. But what intrigued me the most was the full moon above us. I think it would be a nice place to be if you just want to be alone and far away from this sometimes sick world... There are also many myths about the moon, for example that it can make people go mad or that animals than hunt their prey because it's darkerI have no idea what of all this is true, but the moon incredibly intrigues me... Just like the stars do by the way, 'cause I believe that every person who dies among us becomes a star that shines above us at night. Those that I've lost, do so at least for me! The stars that shine the hardest, are my loved ones up there watching over me and taking care of me. They are my guardian angels... And I wish them good night every time I see them in the sky before I go to sleep. This is my way of not forgetting them!

Here are some pictures I took from the full moon last night:





No comments:

Post a Comment