Monday, October 31, 2011

Raindrops are falling down my head...













This is how my sunday looked like yesterday: another walk through the colorful forest of Halle. The trees had the most beautiful colors of autumn and even the mushrooms were already present! Sunday is for me the only day I can really relax and enjoy the things I love. I can finally charge up again for a new week to come. Sunday means for me quality time with the family and my boyfriend. Those days always start with staying in bed much too long and talking about what happened the past days. Then we start with an extensive brunch and reading the newspaper. If it's not too late I take a warm bath to relax completely and afterwards I like to spend a whole day in my jogging! In the afternoon we always do are sunday walk with the dog (as you can see in the pictures) and in the evening the whole family comes together at our grandparents to eat something and chat.
I think now you understand why I love those sundays so much! ;)

Have a good beginning of the week everybody and get yourself ready for a horrible halloween tommorow...



No comments:

Post a Comment