Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sardinia... part II

As you already know I went to Sardinia for ten days to enjoy the sun, the beaches and the sea.
Here are some pictures of the vacation:

the lagoon next to Cagliari with its famous flamingo's


the colorful beaches of Costa Rei

Costa Rei

The 'Rocco Rosse' near Arbatrax




Cala Gonone, Golfo di Orosei.

The famous mural drawings in Orgosolo, a little "bandit" city in the hills of Sardinia.

Orgosolo by night, where there was a procession with horses to honor a saint.

Sunrise in the morning.

Capo Coda Cavallo.

Capo Coda Cavallo.

Capo Coda Cavallo

The huge swimming pool of Camping La Cugnana.

Spiaggia del Principe, Costa Smeralda.

The bikini I'm wearing is from La Fille d'O, a Belgian lingerie designer that I really like. 



Breakfast on the rocks of Palau while enjoying the sunrise.

Capo d'Orso, a rock in the shape of a 'bear'.

The view through the Capo d'Orso.



Thé Sardinian car I really love: Fiat 500 <3


Alghero, a very picturesque city where lots of ancient elements are preserved or rebuild.


The perfect picture: me with an old Fiat 500 in the streets of Alghero.


The streets of Cagliari.



The port of Cagliari.

View from the Torre dell' Elefante in Cagliari.

Me and my boyfriend.



Some pictures I took with my Ipod:
Our frozen Daiquiri cocktails.







No comments:

Post a Comment